Prevention is always better than cure. At The Borough Dental Practice, we aim to help you achieve the healthiest mouth possible, through regular check-ups, hygiene appointments and oral health and dietary advice.
Where treatment is necessary, we will diagnose the problem, show you (if desired) using our wireless intra-oral camera and carefully explain the various treatment options and costs.
Once a course of treatment is agreed, we shall undertake to perform it either immediately, or book you in within a quick and convenient timeframe.
Services we can offer include:
- Hygiene Appointments
- Fillings (tooth coloured and metal)
- Crowns (including one-visit Cerec)
- Root Canal Treatment (including specialist in-house referral with Charlie Killick)
- Implants (including implant-retained dentures)
- Tooth Whitening
- Dentures (New and Repairs)
- Cosmetic Treatments
- IV Sedation
- Needleless Injections
- Gum (Periodontal) Treatments
- Fissure sealants
- Oral Health & Dietary Advice/Education
- Sports Gum Shields
- Snore Guards
Orthodontics and other complex treatments are offered through our expert referral system.